It is great pleasure for us to announce the long awaited new Supply System in JetAdvice Manager.
As printer technology becomes more and more complex, we see a fast growing demand for a more advanced Supply System that can handle the new types of supplies and not be limited to only toner, drums and fusers.
We have listened carefully to our MPS-customers’ needs and demands and have invested more than 7 years of development to meet these demands. The result is a new Supply System that can handle more new types of supplies than any other MPS product on the market today.
EuroForm is committed to provide our customers and partners the best-in-class MPS-solutions and now with the new JetAdvice Supply System, you are well prepared to meet the challenges for tomorrow.
- Setup supply alert before first run
- Setup detailed supply thresholds for both device and report. For up to 39 groups like toner, drums etc.
- Easy process of supply alerts – 1 email with 1 attachment
- Fixed supply alert format for easy extraction of information
- Bulk supply ordering i.e. weekly, saves shipping and handling costs and CO2 footprint
- Choose smart just-in-time reporting
- Enhanced reporting with much more details
- Improved supply graph based on more device details
Detailed Supply info
- Product numbers
- Detailed level description
- Get complete history on replaced supplies
- Monitor wasted pages and percent of replaced supplies
- See all valid – and invalid – supply levels reported
- Monitor how many days or pages a specific supply will last
3 steps to get started!
Get introduced to the new JetAdvice Supply System as a team, and make sure your back office staff are trained to exploit the benefits of the new Supply System.
- Online Introduction – 1 hour free
- Technical Web Training – 2 hours, Fee apply
- Back Office Training – 1 day at EuroForm, Fee apply
Then you are ready to get the full value of the new JetAdvice Supply System.
Please contact us!
Call your contact at EuroForm via phone.
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.