JetAdvice Manager kicks off a strategic partnership with HP’s new remote management solution, Smart Device Services (SDS).
The exciting remote functionalities will be fully integrated into the powerful JetAdvice engine providing users worldwide with new possibilities wrapped in the same simple and effective interface.
By harnessing the strengths of JetAdvice Manager control center, users can manage HP devices remotely to reduce labor costs, optimize supply use and get the most reliable data possible.
“Remote device management is the future of our industry and we are very excited about offering our customers theses new possibilities. JetAdvice Manager is even stronger than before with SDS incorporated into its core” Kim Niebling, CEO of EuroForm A/S, says.
New remote features in JetAdvice Manager:
- Reboot devices = less unnecessary service visits
- Use data to diagnose an error before dispatch
- Update firmware = devices work better
- Soft call elimination – remote resolve
- Set alarms to optimize supply use = happier customers
- Locate missing printers = more accurate counters
More information on JetAdvice Manager and the new remote functionalities can be found on our website right here