EuroForm A/S – Riskaer 15 – 2765 Smoerum – Denmark
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Kim Niebling, Founder and CEO by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EuroForm handles personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws in force from time to time, with effect from May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”).
The information we may collect
As a user of our JetAdvice product we may collect, hold and process the following personal information about you:
- Contact information (phone and e-mail)
This information has been provided by yourself or by another individual who according to instructions from your employer has appointed you as a JetAdvice user in your company which is using JetAdvice to collect printer fleet data.
How we use the information
The above information is used to provide our JetAdvice services to your company.
Name and contact information is registered in JetAdvice in order for to be able contact you regarding JetAdvice services.
Your culture is registered for technical purposes, e.g. to make available the relevant date-/number formatting and imperial units.
How we hold the information
The personal information we hold about you is stored in our JetAdvice database is hosted within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Disclosure of your information
We will not share your personal information with any third party except our data processors who acts according to our instructions.
The legal basis for processing the information
The above information is collected as part of your company’s licence to use JetAdvice to collect printer fleet data where you have been appointed as a user of JetAdvice on behalf of your company. As a provider of JetAdvice EuroForm process your data on the basis of our legitimate interests i.e. for administrative purposes.
You have the following rights to ask us to:
- Confirm whether or not personal information about you is being processed
- Provide you with details about how we process your personal information
- Consider your valid objection to the processing of your personal information (including the right to object to processing on grounds relating to your particular situation where we are relying on our legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing of your personal information)
- Update or delete personal information which we hold about you
- Restrict the way we process your personal information
- Consider your valid request to transfer your personal information to a third party provider of services (data portability)
You also have the right to make a complaint to the data privacy supervisory authority in Denmark: www.datatilsynet.dk
Retention of your personal information
Your data will be retained for no longer than necessary and no later than 3 months after the license agreement between your company and EuroForm has expired. You can delete your own data from JetAdvice at any time.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be changed by us at any time.